Monday, June 08, 2009

WeAreChangeLA confronts 9/11 criminal 'General' Richard Myers

On May 20, 2009, General Richard Myers was at the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda, California to give a talk and a book signing. Bruno Bruhwiler and Jeremy Rothe-Kushel of WeAreChangeLA were there to call into question the 'General's' credibility when it came to talking about 9/11 and threats to the nation. Watch the following 3 videos, created by Paul Wittenberger, to see what happened. All I'll tell you for now is that towards the end of his speech, Myers said, "I'm sorry about the disturbance. If I had anything to do with causing that, I apologize." Well, I guess you could consider that the small step of a criminal towards owning up to and doing penance for his participation in treason, mass murder and war crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment